Monday, March 19, 2012

Social Media Good Or Bad

What is social media? Social media is website’s like Facebook or Twitter. Social media can make or break you. It puts your photos and personal information on the web. It’s also a great way to contact friends and family’s across the world. In my mind it revolutionized the twenty first century, but it is important to be cautious when using it.
What do I think of social media? I think social media is amazing. It’s a way for me to talk to relatives that I don’t see in weeks or months even. The only thing I don’t like is it puts my personal information out on the web where any one can see, but it’s a risk millions are willing to take. That’s why I think social media is amazing.
 
There are more than one bad thing about social media. Social media sites like Facebook puts your personal information on the internet where anyone can view it, it’s pretty scary if you think about it. Also once information is on the web it can not be taken off, so be careful of what you put on social media website’s. Also almost seventeen percent of earths minutes were spent on a social media website like Twitter. Just imagine what we could do with that extra time. Those are some of the risks of social media.
 
There are also many good things about social media. It’s amazing for contacting your friends and family across the world. It allows friends to see what your thinking, and they can like or comment on it and write a response to what you said. You can show your friends photos of what you used to look like and what you look like know. Those are just a few of the pros of using social media sites.
These are the reasons social media is such a controversial subject its good and bad. If your willing to take the risk and gamble on having people you don’t know look at your information do so its your choice, but make sure you chose it well. Millions of people do take the risk I am one of those people and I do enjoy using it. So in my mind social media is amazing!Facebook Follies check out the link

No comments:

Post a Comment