Monday, January 23, 2012

MY LIFE AS A CONCERT

Basketball!I chose basketball because its a great sport ,that I like and im really good at it to. I've played basketball all my life.It's gotten me out of depression and really rough times in general.I live and breath basketball its what i do and i love it.The song I chose for this part of my life is Tinie Tempah Written in The Stars.I chose that because it is my dream to be in the NBA as a major basketball star.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           My thirteenth birthday.I also chose this because it was a major birthday for me.This was the birthday were i thought that i was actually a man.Its a realization of i made it.This was the birthday when i felt that i could take care of my family.When my grandfather died i was left as the only man in the house.so i had to grow up pretty fast to take the responsibility of being the only man left in my house.I chose I Made it Kevin rudolph.I chose this song because its like I said,the realization of i am a man.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment